Tuesday, March 19, 2002

Think Of A Restaurant That Rhymes with Sparrows...

And you'll know where I've been for the last few hours. Nothing like setting a personal record downing four strawberry lemonades while spreading all types of paraphernalia around a booth and working your way through a prolonged study session. Got a lot done, and am feeling much better heading into my 8am final tomorrow.

Damn, 8am? That means up at 7, well, should probably study a bit more and look over things, so 6:30. Hm, 3:15 now, sounds like after the test I'll be comin home for a wil nappie. :)

Oh and on a totally irrelevant subject, we had an argumnet today about whether cereal without milk could be referred to as "naked," much in the same manner as toast without butter, toes without polish, and other random objects that tend to generate usage of the word. To me it seemed like quite the logical placement in a sentence, but my lunch buddy vehemently disagreed this afternoon. There's must be some grains or carbohydrates rights group on campus I don't know about.