Friday, March 22, 2002

Home Ugly Home...

So I got bored of hanging around and decided to clean up the pigsty I live in at school and head on home. Managed to get stuck behind three trains for a total of about an hour, including the same train TWICE while in Oxnard (I know, I counted the cars both times) due to it making a stop in between the two times I crossed it and therefore allowing me to catch up and wait... Also managed to pick the most congested way home, or so I thought, until I heard on the radio the amount of accidents and SUV flippings that took place on the alternate routes. Ended up taking me over 3 hours when a quick trip is less than 2. Gr.

There are rumors of me heading up north tomorrow for the weekend, but there are some issues that need to be worked out there so who really knows. Had a lot of mail when I came home which was nice, always fun to feel popular, even if 90% of it is junk. :)

Happy to see familiar faces and some not so familiar popping up in the guestbook, neat to not have to tap the mic saying "Is this thing on?" and wonder if anyone is listening. Although even if I knew no one was, I'd still do this. Helps me somehow, haven't quite figured it out, but it does.