Wednesday, March 20, 2002

Halfway Home...

Oh how I love multiple choice exams. Oh how I love them Sam I am. There's nothing like having absolutely NO CLUE what the correct answer would be, but since the next question is based off the answer to the previous, figuring it out from there, or working backwards with each of the choices, or guess and checking, and eventually getting it right. Luckily there was only a few of those on the Stat final that I was boggled about, other than that it went pretty well. They let us keep the test and they're going to post the key online, so I should know within a day or two what my final grade is and be able to work out my grade in the class, something most classes usually don't allow you to do. Always nice to know ahead of time what you're getting before the two week period before the grades actually show up on your transcript.

Two more chapters of Econ as well as the review and four plays to read by tomorrow for Classics, those are from 12-3 and 4-7, and then, I'm free!

(ignore the time on this, its actually 6:30pm I'm just using a post I accidentally duplicated earlier, oopsie)