Saturday, November 17, 2001

Progress...

Yikes, big ol poker game tonight. Ended up even after four or so hours, after everyone else but one guy had been cleaned out. Needless to say one guy took home a nice share of the pot. That's generally what happens though, eventually it'll be me. :)

Played a foursome in racquetball today, including the best girl I've played with so far in the few years I've been hammerin away... She and I ended up winning a game and keeping the other two pretty close against two better than decent guys, pretty impressive I'd say.

Starving again, and its taking a lot of willpower not to eat the muffins/cookies in my drawer. Last night I had to basically slap myself to keep myself from doing it, managed to survive until the morning. I figure as long as I don't eat before bed, and exercise daily, I shouldn't have any problem reaching my goal.

200 flat said the scale, it'll be my first time under the dual century mark in at least a few months. 180 is the goal, here I come!