Monday, November 12, 2001

If You're Sexy And You Know It Clap Your Hands...

Busy shakin my booty over here to 112 - Dance With Me, quite a catchy lil rhythmn there. [awaits the hoots and giggles]

More problems with XP, turns out the TV card I bought today has some issues with it, corrupt video, hoping I'll call up tomorrow and they'll have some sort of workaround for me, otherwise its all about the refund/exchange back at CompUSA... gr. Gotta love 15% restocking open box fees. Hurray.

Watched Chicken Run tonight, and unfortunately its yet another in the string of not as good as I thought it would be movies I've been watching lately. I guess when I watch an animated movie I expect Disney quality/funniness, and when I watch a computer generated or stop motion one I'm expecting Pixar, and I guess the trend when watching other productions tends to be lackluster. Ah well if all movies were perfect we wouldn't know what perfect was.

Hooray for three day weekends.

Found a really amazingly good read of a log a couple days ago, got linked to from another one that I read. Its basically a string of overheard conversations and sound bites, about all manners of issues, very eloquent in the way it's written.

One day I'll figure out how to add in links here (i'm htmilliterate) and share the spiffyness of the pages I stumble across. :)