Sunday, November 11, 2001

So Not Unique...

Man, I thought it was weird that someone has the same first and last name as me on my floor. I didn't know the least of it. Apparently, out of the sixty or so people on my unit hall (my floor and the opposite gender one below it), FOUR of them have my same birthday. How whack is that. No other birthday is even shared by two people. It's gonna be like Happy Birthday to you, and you, and you, and you! Crazy.

Tripled my money in poker last night, wee. Slept like way too many hours, such that its almost 2am and i'm not even remotely close to being tired tonight. Hm.

My shift key is being retarded. Whenever i try to hold it down to type a word in all caps it ends up like ThiS WHERE soME ENDs up in CAPS AND SomE doeSNT. I'm really abusing my backspace key because of that. Sheesh. I wonder how long it would take me to learn to use the right shift key instead of the left. Hmm... Wow This Is Hard. Its Like Trying To Unlearn How To Ride A Bike.

So anyway.