Saturday, September 15, 2001

WHERE DID ALL THIS GARBAGE COME FROM?~!?@~!?

I swear, it takes longer to pack every year. I don't know whether I have more stuff or just work slower, but it seems like it takes WAY too long to get everything in the car. Just finished now after about three or four hours... What's even more pathetic is this summer I left almost EVERYTHING in boxes for the entire summer, so I could just throw them back in the car come fall... yet all the miscellaneous stuff I had to replace or add in took just as long as starting from scratch if not longer.

Anyway, I'm one tiyurd lil boy, and am gonna go catch some Z's. The theory is around a 9am wakeup, a 10am departure, a 12 noon ETA, and probably about a 1pm online time (why make the bed, when you can plug in the comp). Best way to see if things worked out is if I'm on IRC (irc.gamesnet.net #VII, THUNDER) or AIM (thndrMATT). I don't anticipate having any problems with the connection, but Murphy's law, and all. Hoping to spend the better part of Saturday and Sunday having my comp abuse the campus connection for all its worth, until everyone else logs in and starts hogging by Sunday night.

Outside of New Years at Disneyland (a whole nother story) Move In Day is my favorite day of the year. Looking forward to it, hoping to see some cheerful faces to help forget the tearful ones, at least temporarily.