Thursday, September 13, 2001

Stuck in Repetition.

Two days, well, one techinically as we're about to cross over to Friday morning. Then away to UCSB with me, all my stuff, my computer, my clothes, my memoirs, my life. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, have to wash all my clothes, go shopping for everything on my list that I don't have already, get a haircut, pack the car, etc, etc. Blogs are going to be sparse over the next day or two as I am packing up the comp/moving into the dorms. Saturday night I should have plenty to say about the people I will have met up to that point though. Sunday is the main move in day for everyone else, and I'm sure out of the hundreds of people I'll meet I'll be babbling on about some of them as well.

Can't even really think about what I got accomplished today, other than continuing to install software on my comp, and getting everything squared away there. These last few days I've just been a bump on a log.

Still haven't heard from her. The clock ticks on.