Saturday, January 18, 2003

But Wait, There's More...

Two more movies watched today, both in a different genre than usual, that being comedy. The first was Just Married, which showed promise initially. The opening thirty seconds are hilarious. It tapers off though, with some good laughs here and there. Only a couple real laugh out loud moments. We'll say 3.5 M's, it gets knocked for having more mushy stuff than I was in the mood for. :/

Tonight I found myself sitting around doing nothing to start a three day weekend, so rather than spending too long considering the fact that the reason for my lonliness was the fact that everyone was with their respective significant others, I decdied to watch My Big Fat Greek Wedding, which I had been yet to see but had heard good things about. I have to disagree with those who said they were rolling on the floor the entire time, it had its moments, but I think this one suffers from the curse of me hearing too many good things beforehand, and thus having expectations that were too high. Or maybe I'm just not a big a fan of comedies. Anyway we'll go with 3.5 M's here too, only because after thinking about it for a minute, I can't even really pick a clear victor in the competition of best entertainment.

Tomorrow I'm finally getting some good racquetball in, as my frequent playing partner from first year is finally taking more classes here and thus can get in free again to the Reccen. Man it would be great to find someone closer who's willing to play on a more regular basis. It's the best kind of exercise, the fun kind.