Thursday, April 04, 2002

Ho Hum Dum Dee Dum

Had my last three sections today, so I've officially been to all my classes at least once. Unfortunately my Econ 2 TA speaks very poor english. I'm not one to make fun of someone due to a language barrier, I personally admire the type of person who even attempts to converse with a large group of people in a language that they are not fluent in, but it just really makes learning difficult at times, and minimizes the amount of help they can provide. My Black Studies TA seems pretty neat though, that looks like it will be an interesting class.

Turns out the friends I got the Bush tickets for over break had an awesome time in LA at the concert tonight, and I've been upgraded to a "10+++" on their scale... Course it was my fault that I screwed up getting them the tickets in the first place to the point that I had to buy some at auction on the last possible day that they could still be shipped in time... I guess they ended up being the best seats possible and one of the girls, dare I quote "got to shake the lead singer's hand and almost had an orgasm." Allllllrighty then. They even got me a lotto ticket out of appreciation, what more could a guy ask for. ;)

Finally figured out my issues with capturing TV shows to my computer, and am able to do that again with excellent results. If anyone misses a show of a popular series they're watching that doesn't repeat (I.E. 24, Amazing Race, Survivor) just let me know, and I'm sure I'll be able to download it and pass it along, if not capture it myself. What better way to watch TV than commercial free, pausable, whenever you want?