Monday, August 19, 2002

One Eighty Nine Point Five

That's right, the barrier has been broken! :) Another nine and a half pounds in the next five weeks and I'll be one happy camper. Got all the way around the pier again this morning, without even a running partner this time. Very promising. Going to do another time trial tomorrow, and probably stick with distance on MWF and some sort of timed workout on TR. Then when school comes around, planning to add on a swimming or sport workout in the evening on top of running in the morning. Haven't really started in depth training for arms and abs yet, that'll probably come easier once I've gotten into shape a bit more. The lighter you are, the less you have to lift. :)

Hopefully this is the last day working at this place. My transcripts got here on Saturday amazingly, just 24 hours after I ordered them online. So hopefully I'll be able to trek up to SaMo on Tuesday to drop everything off.

Bummer, I typed this up this morning and forgot to post it. Luckly it's still sitting here. ;)

Yeah, it was my last day. I am quite pleased.