Thursday, August 22, 2002

Nine To Five

Think that was a song in the 80's. Alas it's time to go see what the new job is like. Hopefully won't be anything terrible. Probably going to last at least a few weeks, so hopefully it's the brainless type of stuff that makes time just flow on by. Maybe after the first day I'll be able to take a discman or something, if it's just hardcore data entry in some cubicle by myself.

Didn't go running today, felt some soreness yesterday while running the Entradero Park course, and figure I should just take a day off whenever my legs feel like they need it if I'm going to be running every day other than that. So I figure a random day off every 3 days or something instead of a set 2 days per weekend off will be better for my legs.

Went to a Mongolian BBQ place for the first time last night for a friend's bday, which was fun. Bout fifteen people or so, not all of which I knew, so it was neat meeting new people. For the first time in a while, I met a friend's boyfriend and didn't immediately have a negative opinion of him. Of course, I only talked to him for like 5 seconds, so I suppose there's still a chance once I discover all the skeletons. :) Was nice seeing all those ppl again, we had the usual grand ol time hootin and hollerin at various jokes. I wasn't a big fan of the fare at the restaurant, I guess I just don't like the whole wok concept. Too convoluted. Too much stuff mixed in maybe. I like things more simple. Always good to be branching out and trying out new things though.

Gah, guess I should get in the shower already, delaying will just make me late.