Thursday, April 25, 2002

Skeptics Abound...

I see my guestbook has been tagged by one of the family skeptics... Doesn't bother me too much, I've had people laughing in my face when I tell them about it on multiple occasions. Ended up getting in a good swim yesterday as planned, definitely could tell I've been away from that for a while too, felt like my arms were going to fall off at times. Had to pay another five bucks for towel rental for the quarter too, lame. Think I'm going to look into buying a pair of running shoes, I have a pair of Air Max's but they're more for cross training and stuff like racquetball, I think an actual pair of running shoes would make it easier.

Day 2, up with the tide again, off to run the lagoon. Today will be more interesting in respect to whether I can stick to the schedule as I have an essay due at 2pm, and tomorrow I only have my 9am Classics lecture, which previously was pretty hard to get up for, but with the "new me," shouldn't be a problem! :)