Tuesday, April 23, 2002

A New Leaf...

I feel like a broken record, I've probably talked about getting into a new exercise routine like fifty times in this journal, but this time I swear, I'm serious! :) Spent some free time today planning out a daily schedule that I'm going to follow during the week, which includes time for running in the morning, swimming in the evening, as well as pushup and ab work time following both workouts. I even fit in BREAKFAST of all things, something I haven't seen here in quite some time. Obviously I'm going to be getting up a bit earlier than usual on a daily basis, but frankly this afternoon sun when you wakeup thing is getting old. Starting on a Wednesday is going to be a little weird but we'll see how it goes. Part of the plan is up at 7am every morning, which will require going to bed around 11, latest midnight on a nightly basis. Stop laughing. Okay I mean it. Seriously knock it off. Damn you! :/

The overall goal here is to become more physically active, get back to a stage when I'm not horribly worried about jumping into an indoor soccer game without dying after 10 minutes. Yeah losing that twenty or so pounds I talked about before New Years would be nice too. We'll see how it goes. Man, I'm starting to sound like a girl.