Sunday, January 27, 2002

"How's It Goin"

The above greeting was what aroused me from my early afternoon slumber, hadn't the foggiest day who it was until she spoke again, and I figured out it was my most recent ex-girlfriend. Phone calls from her are always a random surprise, there tend to be six month or so gaps between communications, for reasons I'm not entirely sure I understand. Anyway, was good to exchange barbs and giggles with her for the first time in a while. As usual she tossed around rumors of making the trek down to Santa Barbara at some point in the future, but those tend to evaporate soon after they're mentioned.

Went to the California Pizza Kitchen tonight, or CPK as aficionados call it, and ate way too much Jambalaya, and shared a yummy Apple Crisp on top of that. Definitely gonna be hittin the workout room before this night is over. :)

Midterms start Tuesday for me, I've got about one a week for the next six weeks or something, pretty lame, but I'm sure I'll find time to schedule in fun along the way.