Saturday, January 26, 2002

A Brunette That's Not Really...

Managed to wake up early enough today to head to the theater with an old friend, and discovered the only movie playing at that time was A Walk to Remember the new movie starring Mandy Moore. Seeing her as a non-blonde was an improvement at least. I actually thought it was going to be much lamer than it actually was, I'd go with about 4 M's. Quite a sweet movie for the vicinity of Valentine's Day though, I'm sure its much cuter as a date movie though than as a "wow wouldn't that be cool if" movie.

Spent some time going through old pics later, including some from waaaaay back in the day when I met her freshman year in high school, back when I was 130 lbs and could run a 5 minute mile... Man, what a stick. I had like no shoulders to speak of, just this long neck and huge looking ears, not sure what happened between them and now. I think the focal point just moved to my double chin, or something. :/

Weekends just keep getting shorter, not sure where the time goes. Sometimes its nice to just sit around and vegetate.

I'd also like to go on record saying ergonomics keyboards are quite annoying when you're not used to them. The B is on the wrong side for me, and that totally screws up my rhythm. Urg.