Thursday, May 08, 2003

So Annoying.

I think I'm going to start religiously stretching my neck along with everything else whenever I work out. My theory is it'll prevent the type of tweaking that always seems to happen totally randomly. Today it was getting out of bed, just all of a sudden the sharp pain, and now it hurts when I bend it certain ways. It's happened to all of us, we all hate it.

More annoying though, was the fact that my on and off sickness really came to a head last night, and I ended up awake at 1am with one of those cold hot cold type fevers goin and literally sneezing consistently every 5 seconds for about 10 minutes or so. It was so bad someone came and knocked on my door to ask wtf was going on, confused as to how I could be making that much noise. My eyes were basically water faucets, it was really pretty bad. So I did what I basically never do, which is take some medicine. Nyquil did the trick, at least initially, and I got a few hours of sleep in until about 3:30, at which time I woke up again, still not feeling too well. After tossing and turning for a while I eventually got back to sleep and slept through the night, and I do feel better this morning. Well at least I did, until the neck tweaking incident.

I decided to go ahead and workout anyway, and see how I felt. I ran pretty hard, and felt pretty trashed, but I figure it's best to keep fighting through it, as missing days just means a lot of lost time.

Found out I get to watch The Matrix: Reloaded the day before it opens nationwide, as part of a special screening at the best theater in the area. Should be sweet to totally avoid the lines and hubbub of opening day.

Now all I have to do is get better already, gawd.