Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Midterms. Done and a Half.

As of a few minutes ago, I am done with midterms at this institution. Forever. Now THAT has a nice ring to it.

I apologize for being MIA for a few days, as having 8am tests for me generally means staying up until like 4am. Not actually studying, just procrastinating. I then tend to actually do the studying between 4 and 8, and after taking the midterm, come home and crash and sleep the rest of the morning/afternoon. Then I get on whack sleeping schedules consisting of four hours at night and four hours during the day, which never really seems to even out.

Then if I get really lucky I forget to take Centrum a couple random days in between since I usually do it first thing in the morning but I'm not actually waking up in the morning, so wham I instantly become sick, and get to feel like a train wreck as I try to wake up to study. Then the party really starts when I force myself to go workout anyway, and do things like sets of 800s when about a half hour before I couldn't breath out of my nose.

Yeah so as fun as all that is, it's over forever. Now all I need to do is spend a couple days sleeping all day getting better, then back into the normal scheme of things, the normal scheme being of course doing nothing all day long. Ah yes, college life.

Oh yes and I've been asked to clarify my previous blog, deuces wild refers to a poker term, where all the twos (deuces) in the deck are considered wild and can represent anything. A pair of twos could be seen as 22, which happens to be how old I am as of Sunday. Don't trip if you didn't know, rare was the person who did. No worries. I don't exactly advertise.