Friday, September 13, 2002

Friday The 13th, Good Thing I Wasn't Doing Anything Important.

Felt amazingly good sleeping in today. I even woke up at like 6 by myself, then like 8 by myself, but purposely kept falling back to sleep until like 10. Then eventually had to get up for a dentist appointment. Found out that apparently I'll be working next week Monday Tuesday and Wednesday, up in Westwood. So instead of sitting on the 110, I'll be sitting on the 405. Change of scenery anyway. Finally, one week until I'll be back at school. Counting the days. The minutes even. 1080, give or take.

Headed over to see the West High football game tonight, and support the ol alma mater. We ended up taking a huge lead by halftime, and wiped the floor with South by a score of 56 or so to something smaller. The numbers got big, I lost count. Speaking of smaller, high school students seem to be headed that way. Couldn't possibly be me getting older. Some interesting fashion statements seem to be "in" as well. A few of the so called "cool" guys that walked by wearing the latest duds literally almost had me rolling. Utterly ridiculous. Whatever keeps them in the "in crowd" I guess. Also ran into the little sister of a friend of mine, who's not so little anymore. She recognized me even though I hadn't seen her in 5 years or so, I figure that's a good sign, I haven't changed as much as I thought maybe? It was her older sister I went to Magic Mountain and had a blast with a few weeks ago. Also ran into a few of my buddies who I've known through various things who are still in high school. That and was forced to make small talk with various sets of parents who apparently recognized me as well. It's rough being famous. Heh, well maybe in my head.

Changed my AIM profile for the first time in a long while, it needed it. I'd like to think I'm no longer searching for anything and the title of this page is now irrelevant as well, but subconsciously that'll never be the case.