Sunday, June 23, 2002

Tada!

Major Info:
ENGR BS Pre-Computer Science F99 - F01
L&S BA L&S Prog-Undeclared W02 - W02
L&S BA Business Economics S02 - Now

There you have it, my major status as indicated online. Some would say I'm on my way down the totem pole, but alas those people are doing things I just don't enjoy. So basically I think even if they do submit a grade change form that lowers one of my pre-major courses, it's too late for them to stop me from registering. :) What are the odds of that happening anyway... [knocks rapidly on nearby wood] The change of major form went through, and I got everything squared away for next quarter. My whole life was almost screwed when I found out a class that I thought was from 2-2:50 was actually from 2-3:15, conflicting with the one I had to take from 3-4:50. You don't get too many choices once you're upper division, generally just one lecture per quarter, and no section. So I had to shuffle things around, which was almost impossible because basically NOTHING by way up upper division electives that I actually have the pre-reqs for is offered Fall quarter. Luckily I found one of the other classes I had scheduled for later that could be shifted forward, and one of the classes I was planning to take in the Fall that could be shifted back. So no real serious changes, after thinking for a while I was screwed. Still have an open slot Spring quarter, who knows I might actually be able to take something FUN! :)