Thursday, May 02, 2002

Midterms and Tents...

It would appear the internet is back to normal, you wouldn't believe how pathetic I end up without it... A whole lot of TV/movie watching, working out, eating, and that's about it...

Took my Econ 2 midterm today, pretty sure I did very well, but with that class its more of a competition to try to get an A rather than an A-, rather than the usual B instead of a C. Also went through and planned out a schedule for the Fall quarter, the wonderful thing about upper division classes is they're small enough that you don't have to enroll in a section, which means less class time per week. It turns out my Mondays and Wednesdays will be somewhat back, but I'll only have one class on Friday like this quarter (which rules) and NONE on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which has never happened before. Crazy...

T-minus two days until someone around here gets a little older... Crap, gonna have to edit the little mini description of this page, won't be accurate anymore. :) Looks like I'm gonna spend most of the day down in Carpenteria tomorrow, camping overnight and then coming back sometime relatively early Saturday, which should leave plenty of time for celebrating the rest of the day. Actually don't have anything planned, but that will probably be part of the fun.

Wow, now this is sad, I just noticed on the F and J keys there are little raised bumps, so that when you put your fingers down randomly you can tell whether your index fingers are in the proper position or not... I've only been typing for like 3/4 of my life, and I just now figured that out...

[shakes his head]