Tuesday, April 30, 2002

Room With A View...

Finished off basically the last of my Vegas reservations today, everything set for an amazing weekend in less than two weeks now. If anyone wants to know where I am on Friday, May 10th, at 11:30pm, let it be known I'll be at the Stratosphere's Top of the World restaurant, rotating once an hour looking out at a view of the entire area from a hundred stories up. I made the reservation for two, one because I didn't want to look like an utter and complete loser, and two because I'm quite convinced the girl of my dreams is going to float down out of the sky and appear across from me. :) [watches the reader smile and nod and reach for the phone and the number for the asylum] No really! It's too bad I had to delay it a week, otherwise I would have ticked over to my 21st bday while on top of the world, pretty cool. :) I'll have to just pretend its my bday when I'm there, maybe you get a free dessert! Actually given its probably that kind of place where dessert is another ten bucks, probably not.

So yeah, Girl Of My Dreams Who Is Reading This, now you know where to find me! :) I suppose this could be inviting some whacko stalker prison inmate from Nebraska to come freak me out, but I'll take my chances. ;)