Thursday, April 18, 2002

Taking Risks Part 1.

So I'm in the Arbor and I'm like "crap, they're all out of Powerades cept for this weird green looking one. Oh well better than nothing." Basically the worst $1.05 I've spent in a long time. If anyone wants to find out what cough syrup tastes like without the medicine, try "Aleutian Stream" flavored Powerade LIGHT. Light being the key word, apparently they have diet sports drinks now, a third of the calories of most sports drinks, or something. I guess that means less sugar, because it just makes it taste like ass. It kept me awake during class, one swig every several minutes and I'd be dry heaving for quite some time.

People wonder why I always order the same smoothie at Jamba, or get the same food at a restaurant, and this is why. Every time you take that risk and try something new, sure you might find a new thing, but you might end up kicking yourself in the ass for it later. Sometimes I get in the mood for trying new things, and go for it, occasionally striking gold, occasionally striking the foul end of a cow.

I'm not bitter or anything.