Thursday, February 28, 2002

Sigh, Cough, Sneeze.

Another night without internet last night, the resnet guy said he was coming over either between 3 and 5 or after 10 so I sat around, but no dice. Hasn't called yet today either. Gr. Argharghargh. Getting over the flu that I've had for the last few days, had the highest fever of my life I'm pretty sure a couple nights ago, finally decided to take something, that helped me at least get a couple hours of sleep a night, but for the most part its been pretty miserable. Being stuck in my room is bad enough but compounding that with no internet is just REALLY irritating.

Only because I was insanely bored I decide to do various stupid things you shouldn't do with the flu yesterday. Went to play my last intramural racquetball match which I narrowly won after blowing several leads and being down 11-14 in the first and 13-14 in the second and saving game points before winning them both. Literally felt like collapsing after that one, but combined with the hard swimming workout I did Monday and being sick for most of this week I've managed to gain some muscle while losing around 5 pounds. Most noticable is my stomach, which feels like I've been doing hardcore ab workouts for weeks because of all the coughing, any time I try to lean forward or cough I can feel the twinge of pain. A good thing in the long run I guess.

Rolled out of bed this morning to go get a midterm back and get more details for the financial analysis project due Tuesday, turns out I did significantly better than the first midterm, so that's always a good sign. Going to have to work pretty hard for that final, probably the most amount of material to study for of any of my classes.

Heh, let out a big sigh just now and randomly this little furball of a stuffed animal fell off its place of prominence on top of my monitor and let out a loud "I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!" Got it for Valentine's day, its one of those things that says something when you squeeze it, quite cute. Quite random the way that happened. Maybe its a sign. Hm.