Monday, February 25, 2002

!@#^&%!@#& INTERNET!!

Okay so I'm in someone else's room slammin away on their kb, thanks to my puter bein on the fritz again. >( Havin the guy come to test the port sometime tomorrow or the next day, but I'll probably jack someone else's cable to make doubly sure that isn't the problem before then. So posts will be sparse for a bit.

Took my final midterm today, think I managed to do better than I thought I would. I have a paper and a financial project due next week, but other than that I'm made in the shade until finals. I also got one back, 13 out of 15, gotta love multiple choice when you at least partly know what you're doing, gotta hate multiple choice when there's a very small number of questions. Things are still on track for a better than ever GPA this quarter, but I always seem to say that and there always tends to be hiccups. The Grammys are on Wednesday, but I'll probably end up taping them so I can head to the acapela, er, acapella, er, a capela, er au capealksdfja, er, yeah anyway, that THING over in IV Theater. Other than that not much gonig on this week, besides me fixing my *&@#$^*&^@#$ connection. Gr.