Thursday, January 10, 2002

Children at Play...

I'm not quite sure why the entertainment value of chatting with people using someone else's screenname on their computer is so high. People love to come in here and send random erotic messages to people on my list, luckily I have quite the distinctive chatting style and so its quite obvious when its not me at the keyboard. I've also been on the other side of the situation though, like last night when one of my friends send me a peculiar message which I took to be valid after initial skepticism... To make a long story short I lost faith in someone due to their lack of concern for someone else's feelings.

Actually mine weren't all that affected, having someone tell me they want to know if we can be "more than friends" has only happened a very, very, select few times and not in at least a few years so its not something I'm expecting at any point in the near future. I like to think I'm an optimist when it comes to things like waiting in lines and such, but I tend to be a "half-empty" type on other issues such as finding "the one."

Just finished playin some DDR in the UCen, I'm up to the level I can handle the "5 feet" songs the majority of the time... Not sure why I'm bragging.. HEY STOP MAKING FUN OF ME DAMNIT :( AND MICKEY SHIRTS ARE COOL OKAY...

Hehe.