Monday, November 05, 2001

Monday Already? Pooey.

Another non-day today, as Sundays usually are, woke up way too late, going to bed way too late, a whole lot of muddled time passing in between.

For some reason I got about 1/10 the usual amount of junk e-mail today. I dunno, I'd rather at least have twenty e-mails to scan and decide whether or not to delete, rather than a big fat ZERO staring me in the face when I religiously repeatedly click the big ol inbox button

Going to find out what I got on my other two midterms this week, I don't know why I'm worried, I know I did well, I guess I'm just hoping for perfection rather than imperfection. Its all going to come down to the finals regardless, but the more bargaining power I have coming in the better.

Played some Civilization 3 today, the new game by Sid Meier, basically based on the previous two, but with today's graphics and speed. Still as fun as it used to be, some improvements are nice, others quite annoying, I guess they make the game harder. Hadn't done any movie or tv episode downloading in a while, started up a bunch of queues again, should have some fresh new stuff by tomorrow morning to report. Man, its a good thing every weekend isn't like this. I really do nothing well.

Reading that last sentence again, I realize it can be taken two ways depending on whether "nothing" or "well" is emphasized, both of which are possibly true. I'm good at doing nothing, is what I meant. :/