Thursday, November 08, 2001

Er, Thursday?

So I slacked. Its even hard to motivate myself to log these days, sheesh! I figure I'll blog a lot, but shorter, makes it easy to just pop it open and update randomly instead of typing up a huge chunk at a time.

So I'm playing intramurals tonight, we get slaughtered as we tend to, had some fun, but the best part was afterwards when I went over to thank the refs and one of them (female of course) said "i like ur shirt!" (i was wearing a t-shirt that says "WHAT PART OF (a really complicated formula) DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?") I swear, those kinds of random compliments from people I don't know are enough to make me float in the clouds for at least a day or two. Seems like they come once an eon, so when they do, I savor every moment. :)

You must be thinking two things: 1. I'm really pathetic if I get excited over a random clothing compliment. 2. I'm a total geek for wearing that kind of shirt.

Well, right on both counts. ;)