Tuesday, November 20, 2001

Darkness.

It's kind of pathetic when the only reason I know its time for bed is when I see the sun rising outside my window, and the only time I know I should be getting up is when its getting dark. Was out late last night with an old friend at Carrows, one I hadn't heard from in quite some time. We talked about the usual anything and everything, over the usual glass of strawberry lemonade.

Watched the new episode of 24 tonight, and made my first attempt at capturing it via TV card onto my computer. The main problem is with Windows XP I can't capture the audio and video simultaneously, so I had to use someone else's computer to cap the audio, and am in the process of putting it all together as we speak.

Won't be going home for Thanksgiving until late tomorrow (Wednesday) night, due to traffic being boring, and me not exactly having a long line of hot dates waiting for me when I get there.