Monday, October 15, 2001

Study Study Bo Buddy Banana Fanna Fo Fuddy...

Went to a review session for CS40 tonight, that's one of two midterms I have on Wednesday... There are multiple midterms in both the classes which is good, acing them both would give me quite the bargaining chip when it comes to final grades which are oh so important this quarter...

Also attended a little workshop meeting thingy in the formal lounge today with the coroner... Was a very informative discussion and slide show regarding alcohol, drugs, and the real life results... Some very graphic pictures were shown, and I could tell it was affecting some of the people in the room as they witnessed what could end up happening when they head to IV on a Friday night. He was giving us numbers like 18 alcohol overdose deaths so far this year, a number that seems huge, one he said you won't read in the papers due to respect for the families involved. Amazing to me that people can make those kinds of decisions about their life.

Had a pretty horrible dream last night, managed to remember it while talking to a friend, although its really one I would have rather not. I'm stacking them all up, I promise I'll get to them at some point when I'm bored. Believe me, it'll happen. :)