Wednesday, October 17, 2001

Ew, Midterms.

Sheesh, back to back this morning, the best part being that I woke up three minutes before the scheduled start of the first... Needless to say I was wearing the same clothes I was yesterday, and a hat to hide the "HOLY CRAP DID YOU LOSE A FIGHT WITH A WEEDWHACKER" hairstyle I'm always sporting shortly after waking up. Need to stop lying down to rest in the middle of the day, I always end up napping and then waking up more tired than when I lay down... Hm. Laid down? Lay down? Lie down? Hm.

Discovered I have another regular reader the other day, must fit in a hello to them somewhere...

Hello.

Now that I handled that... I need to find more regular blogs to read, I only keep up with two or three at the moment, must find more interesting people...
Not sure what is it about reading about people's everyday life that's so interesting. I guess its the fact I usually learn something, if not something about them something about the world around me. Its kind of like having an intelligent discussion about a random issue with someone, except you're talking at different times. Guess that makes no sense. GAH MIDTERMS MAKE THE MIND GO MUDDY. :(