Friday, September 07, 2001

T-Minus 8 Days...

And I sure am countin em... Sooner I get back, the better.

Forgot to mention Alicia Keys performance last night, I was very impressed. Started off with some nice piano work before busting into her single "Fallin", the version that was performed was great, really displayed her musical ability. She took home Best New Artist, I wasn't surprised. I'm sure we'll be hearing more from her in the future. Also rediscovered one of my mp3s I hadn't heard in a while, from the movie Anna and the King one called "How Can I Not Love You." Kind of a strange start, but great chorus, kinda grows on you.

Watching one of those remodeling your house shows on TV, reminds me of playing The Sims, and designing my "dream house." Must be really fun to do in real life, making everything just the way you want it. The Sims is a great game, its a lot like living your life, but in fast forward. Getting promotions, buying new appliances, interacting with friends and family, its all part of the fun. Its nice having the perfect life, at least in a game. :)