Wednesday, September 19, 2001

I'm So Clebber...

Had a revelation tonight, if I log entries shortly after midnight instead of shortly before, it'll be much easier to think and I won't feel time constratined, and if I happen to miss a night I'll still have the next day/evening to catch up. So yeah, expect entries in the 12-1am range in the future (all you mass hordes of people that are reading this, I mean).

Went to see Comedy Sportz tonight, a improv competition kind of thing much like the T.V. show "Whose Line is it Anyway?". The people who do it are just amazing, at one point they had someone leave the room and after taking suggestions from the audience brought them back in and had to act out the words without speaking... Eventually within about three minutes they managed to get one of the women to say "discombobulated astroturf defencerated" or something close to that. I was pretty flabbergasted.

Woke up around eleven today, and a few minutes later was treated to the lovely sounds of the trash truck crashing bins around outside my window. This is actually a good sign however, last year every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at around nine am they would come, and it was the worst possible natural alarm you could come up with. Hopefully this year they've rearranged their schedule. I hope so.