Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Today's "Idiot" Award...

Shoutout to the person residing in the Santa Ynez apartments at UCSB connecting through SY196132.resnet.ucsb.edu.

They decided to be slick and sign me up for various e-mail listings such as a Russian bride mailing list, and were unfortunately too stupid to realize that in the confirmation e-mail that would be sent to me to confirm it was in fact me who made the request (which it obviously wasn't and is why they send confirmation e-mails in the first place) it would say "Request was made on Wed May 12 05:50:57 2004 (Moscow time) from IP-address 128.111.196.132" Go figure, that's the same IP that's been screwing around with the GuestMap whose posts I just deleted there as well.

So I was kind enough to send the network admin at SB an e-mail informing them of the various things that person has been doing. Unfortunately I'm not able to see when their connection actually gets shut off, I can only hope they give me some more ammo to use in case it doesn't happen shortly.

Nothing more satisfying than putting idiots in their place.

Feel free to post more on the GuestMap those of you who do actually have brains, always nice to see where people have ended up or are currently located.

More later, class is calling.