Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Maid of the Mist...

Fog is so cool. I love fog. Especially heavy fog. When I used to walk out my front door at home and not be able to see across the street. That was awesome. Running in fog is so refreshing. It never seems like you have a long way to go, because you can only see ten or twenty yards in front of you. Tonight was foggy. It was nice.

I'm up too late again, largely because I didn't hit the sack until very late last night. I ended up getting a phone call from someone I haven't had a decent conversation with in one heck of a long time. I've known her since 1st grade, but for the most part we always drifted in different circles, so we were never close. But geez, it's been a while since I've been on the phone for that long. Just had a lot to catch up on I guess...

It was actually nice to get a female perspective on some things that have been happening, especially from someone on the outside without any personal bias. Nothing worth talking about here really, just the same old shtick. Unfortunately I'm learning more and more the definition of the word hypocrite, from the type of person you'd least expect it from.

So yeah, was awesome catching up her, I'll have to be sure to keep in touch with her in the future, you never know when you'll need the help of one of those intellectual types. Two weeks from today I have my first three finals. Sigh.