Thursday, April 11, 2002

Comfy Places for Cozy People

Or maybe that's Cozy places for Comfy people. Hm. Well anyway, I've been on a vendetta to find comfy spots around campus to spend my time when I'm bored between classes, or need to get my reading done, or whatever. I shall now reveal a couple to the select few bored enough to be looking for some as well. Second floor of the HSSB building, on the curved wing, about halfway down there's some nice comfy chairs in an air conditioned room with a vending machine. Very reclusive and quiet. First floor of the Chemistry building, just after you walk in there's some chairs to your left, including a bonus double one that you can basically stretch out on or do what people like me do, get bored and shift your weight or change your position every five minutes between chapters. Sure the library's nice and all, but sometimes you just gotta branch out and forge into new territory.

Finished basically the entire planning aspect of my Vegas trip today, and made almost all of the necessary phone calls and reservations. My account has dwindled as such, but its shaping up to be the most amazing trip of my life in quite some time. Ran into a few snags along the way but it looks like I've got everything all worked out. Oh, forgot to mention due to a few different issues it got backed up a week, so those looking to invade the place should do so from May 10th to the 12th. ;)

Unfortunately it looks like due to lack of funding on my real birthday I'll now be eating the free food in the dining commons. Its all good, its worth it. :)