Tuesday, January 15, 2002

Whoops Where'd the Days Go...

So for once I've been busy, stuff to do, go figure... Been actually attending class which is always good, doing homework which is even better, and both my econ classes actually interest me, which is something that hasn't been the case in quite some time when it comes to other subjects...

Started swimming in the mornings, on MWF before my 11am class, on TR after my 9:30, that's gone pretty well so far. Did the towel membership thing where for 5 bucks you get a fresh clean towel every day that you just return to them to be washed, saves me a lot of laundry anyway... Pretty handy. Also joined intramural racquetball, first game tonight. I'm playing at the intermediate level which is the lower of two, but some of the guys at the meeting I'd played before and they were quite good, so I don't think it'll be a cakewalk for me. At the end of the season there's even seedings and a playoff system single elimination tournament, looking forward to seeing how well I do. :) If nothing else it will be getting me off my ass at least a few times a week to go get my ass kicked...