Wednesday, January 16, 2002

Strange happenings...

One thing I forgot to mention from the last several days was that I needed to give a big congratulatory BOOYAH to Michelle Kwan for capturing yet ANOTHER national figure skating title. I've had the pleasure of watching her for several years now, ever since I found out one of the US's most dominant skaters was not only my age, but from my hometown of Torrance. Something about cheering for the home team and watching them succeed that makes me feel like jumping up and yelping with joy myself, even though I have nothing to do with it. :) Looking forward to seeing her performances in the Olympics this year, here's hoping she continues to perform to the same level of greatness that she has always managed to reach. You go, girl. The internet's a strange place these days, who knows, maybe this message will find its way around the world.

In other news, apparently there's someone wandering around who "looks exactly like me, except she's a girl" according to several people on my hall and downstairs... I've yet to see this, and find it hard to believe, but who knows, maybe I have a long lost sister or cousin or something out there someplace. :)

Won big last night in racquetball, but saw a guy playing on the next court in the other game at the same who was wiping the floor with his opponent, so should get more interesting as it goes along.