Sunday, December 30, 2001

The Happiest Place on Earth, Sort Of...

Headed down to Irvine to Downtown Disney for the first time with some friends last night, its the new Universal City like area immediately adjacent to Disneyland and California Adventure... Pretty cool place, although it was quite trippy to be so close to my favorite place in the world without going inside... ;) Alas now it is New Years Eve Eve and I must sleep so I can get crankin at 5am tomorrow morning, whoopee! :) Ooh forgot to mention rewatched The Breakfast Club (still good) on DVD with some friends who had never seen it (a crime) and checked out The Royal Tenembaums (who knows how its spelled) in the theaters, gonna have to give that one a below average 3 M's, it just didn't tickle me much, although some other people in the theater seemed to like it, and it seems to be ripping up the IMDB ratings... Was a sort of comedy/drama, but a lot of down time, maybe it was becasue I was tired, basically falling asleep through sections that didn't interest me...

I'll probably be gone from 5am tomorrow til 5am New Years Day, so don't expect another post til I'm ready to fill you in on all the girls' number's I got! :P