Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Audience Participation

Ah yes. Good times. Given I was bored enough to finally add that About Me section to the right, I figure someone else might actually be bored enough to respond to this. Note I didn't write this personally, I just jacked it off someone else's blog. These things tend to go around, and for once I'm actually curious/bored enough to post it on mine. Best way to respond would be via e-mail, using that handy dandy link that's also to the right. Let me repeat for effect, I wrote none of the below questions, other than number 20. That will be very obvious. Note there's no reason to spend more than five minutes on this, if you even feel like doing it at all. It's for entertainment value, and not to be depressing or an ego boost per se.

1. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
2. Am I lovable?
3. How long have you known me?
4. When and how did we first meet?
5. What was your first impression?
6. Do you still think that way about me now?
7. What do you think my weakness is?
8. Do you think I'll get married?
9. What makes me happy?
10. What makes me sad?
11. What reminds you of me?
12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
13. How well do you know me?
14. When's the last time you saw me?
15. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
16. Do you think I could kill someone?
17. Describe me in one word.
18. Do you think our relationship is getting stronger/weaker/or staying the same?
19. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen?
20. Name one person you think would be right for me.