Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Time, Never Enough Time...

Yeah, blogs will be sparse for the next week or so. Well you never know I may get inspiration during a break. But yeah, three finals Wednesday, another Thursday, and another Friday. From now until then, you can guess what I'll be doing.

I do have news on another front, received my official class letter today.

Please congratulate Matthew P Wilson yada yada yada, please report to Building 1413, Maxwell AFB, Alabama, no later than 2400 hours August 12th, yada yada yada. So looks like I have an extra six weeks or so to dilly dally. Sometime in the next month though I have to go swear in as they call it, where I do some signing on the dotted line and so forth, and the years til my retirement start ticking. Course I need proof of my degree first. So yeah, priorities.