Thursday, April 24, 2003

LALALA.... Boring.

Boy do I feel sorry for my loyal readers lately. I need to like, have a hot passionate weekend or something to give me something to spam about. Oh wait, I probably wouldn't put that in here. Sadness.

I've been informed writing about running is boring. Well.

Unfortunately the story of my life for the next two months can basically be summed up in one series of words. Sleep, wake up, flounder, go running, do reps, shower, eat, flounder, class in there somewhere, read, read some more, play a game or two, flounder, watch tv, maybe read some more, sleep. I see friends here and there, but rarely outside of meals it seems like. Mondays continue to be profitable, but one night a week does not a social life make. Word on the street is a Red Rock hiking/swimming trip is planned for Saturday though, and there's potential for Magic Mountain on Sunday given the plans a couple weeks ago got "washed away" somewhow... It's kind of sad, I'm either getting work done, or my mind is nagging at me that I should be getting work done. I did find out when my last two midterms are, and I actually only have them in 4 of my 5 classes, with the first one not being until a week from today. So while everyone else crams I still have plenty of time, and am moving right along with my reading schedule.

Hey, one of you, out there. AREN'T YOU BORED TOO? Come knock at the window already, GEEZ.