Friday, February 14, 2003

Merry Being Single Awareness Day....

Another big V-Day, another lonely night. It's actually not causing the usual case of felling sorry for myself this year, only because I'm aware that if I did have someone special currently, I'd soon be saying good bye to them for quite a lengthy period of time. Some would argue it's better to have the goods and deal with the bads, but for now I'm satisfied with hanging out in mediocrity.

Ran for quite a decent amount of time today, and then amazed even myself by actually going out and getting a watch. My previous one had slowly been disentegrating over the past weeks, so I went out and snagged a similar version but a newer model. Quite spiff, trimmed in navy blue, will match my uniform quite well. ;) Hm, just noticed it's trying to tell me it's Sunday, forgot to set the day. Whatadork.

So, a three day weekend and nowhere to go. Anyone want a random visitor? Just toss up an invite! Hm then again I might just show up somewhere. I've been known to do such things.