Monday, January 06, 2003

First Day of the Second Third of the Last Year.

Winter quarter officially began today, and it started with a whimper at 8am. Actually it started with an ER ER ER ER at about 100 decibels courtesy of my alarm clock. I'd forgotten how incredibly loud it is. Hit the pool before my morning class, was good to get back into things.

My 8am seems somewhat interesting, which is good because that will help my attendance. My only other class today is the one I'm being forced to repeat, which should be a breeze. Two more classes tomorrow at 3:30 and 5, and then my 5th class is only on Wednesdays from 6 to 8:30. That should be a real question mark, that's a really long time to be in one class.

My friend gave me the coolest wolf hologram thingy today, it's definitely going to follow me around. Was glad to get back to dorm food, strange as it may seem. I can't snack all day, and I eat proper meals of decent food, so it's a lot better for me weight wise. We'll see if I manage to get up tomorrow and go for a jog. Swimming MWF and jogging TRS would be a really good setup.

Yet another example of why having a single is cool: A couple friends and I are walking past one of the dorms on the way to the ocean to light a bottle full of styrofoam on fire... Er, I mean, we were going down to look at the view, and heard the following from one of the windows (not necessarily verbatim): "OH MY GOSH, WHAT IS THAT SH** DOING ON MY SIDE OF THE ROOM." Yeah, just a little spazzy.

I finished putting up all my neat new posters today, it looks quite cool. The F-15 Eagle is now solidly represented. Speaking of which, by a month from tomorrow I should know.