Thursday, June 06, 2002

Two Hundred Pages...

And counting. I feel sorry for anyone who finds this and starts reading it from the beginning... What a chore.

Tonight we got together as a hall and had our end of year get together down in the formal lounge... Was quite fun, strange seeing everyone in one room, seemed like there were so many more of us than I thought. Our R/A had put together this video from events and random filming throughout the year, and clipped it together into a montage complete with music, sound effects, and slow motion and reverse playing during hilarious parts. Neat reminiscing, seeing how much some of those guys and gals have changed just in the last year, from hairstyles to personalities. I personally think I'm exactly the same. ;)

Turned in my final paper for Black Studies 5 today, so that class is done with. Next up we have Econ 2 Final on Saturday at noon, followed by Classics 40 on Tuesday at 8am (whee) and Econ 3B Wednesday at 4pm. Turns out I'll probably be packing all day Thursday whenever I get around to it then checking out Friday morning somewhere around 11 or noonish. Then alas it is away with me back to the place of my birth.

More and more packages showing up for me at home, that's one plus for going home for the summer. :)