Thursday, March 14, 2002

March Madness...

The College Basketball tournament opened tonight with some amazing upsets, including an "almost" upset in which UCSB (mah school) took a lead into the half even as a double digit underdog, eventually losing a close one in the final seconds. The lady Gauchos play tomorrow night, good luck to them against Virginia Tech, and thumbs up to the men for putting up a great effort.

Couple guys who lived on this hall last year stopped by to say hi and snag a movie, we spent some time reminiscing about past excursions and escapades, always hilarious. In terms of variety of personalities, I think last year's hall has this one beat pretty handily, but this one has certainly earned its share of writeups, and then some.

Picked up my Krispy Kremes today, yummiest things ever. Probably not the healthiest but hey, I did my workout for the day. Managed to keep to this running one day arm workout the next strategy for lets see, three days now, so we'll see where that takes us. :)

Caught up on some episode downloading and snagged a few more movies, I'd been stuck on 420 for a while after a massive burning spree, time to get some new stuff. Gonna make an effort this summer to watch a large chunk of the ones I haven't seen, one per day or something like that. Bout four months later I'll have gotten through all of them, heh.

Getting a multitude of random IMs lately from visitors to this page whom i've never met, something I really enjoy. Keep em comin people, or feel free to sign the guestbook if you just have a quick message about something. :)