Thursday, February 21, 2002

Night's Are Days...

Managed to stay up most of last night studying hard for an Econ 3A midterm this morning, think I did pretty well. Course I always think that, the results are generally different. Maybe I'll be right for once.

More exciting Olympic action tonight, watched the US narrowly lose the Gold in Women's hockey, and Michelle take home the Bronze in figure skating, as well as young-un Sarah Hughes walking away with the Gold. Looks like the Closing Ceremony on Sunday is going to be a pretty amazing night as well, looking forward to it. That tape they tracked down of Hughes at age like 5 saying "I want to grow up and be in the Olympics and win a gold medal" was pretty amazing. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

Also had some uplifting conversations today, when I wasn't asleep. Always nice to chat with old friends.