Thursday, February 07, 2002

A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed

Wow. I really don't know what to say. Just got off the phone after about a two hour conversation with someone. They were crying at first, they had reached a point where they were sad about a lot of things, and didn't really know what to think anymore. For some reason or another, they turned to me as an unlikely source of help. Somehow, I helped things change. That gives me a good feeling.

You know, now that I think about it, I don't think the purpose of this journal is to talk about things like this. Not everyone is comfortable with their lives being out there. But basically, a rift was formed some time ago, and I feel like over time a bridge has been built, and tonight there was first contact. Here's hoping that road gets paved, reinforced, and opens a carpool lane. :)

Its past 4, really need to hit the sack, but in other news, I was the only perfect score of 100% in my section on the Statistics midterm. Booyah.