Tuesday, November 27, 2001

"I Think He's Pretty Cool."

Such a simple statement, that. Yet one would be amazed how much of an affect it can have on a person. It can take a particularly gloomy day and cut a ray of sunshine through the storm.

Was at Carrow's with a friend of mine discussing our woes when we bumped into another friend of mine and her roommate who had been there at the same time as us, randomly. At some point during the conversation my initial friend made a joke about me, and after a pause my other friend's roommate followed up with the line above. Even though I was being referred to in the third person, it still made me feel really great. I don't know the girl very well, but it still made a difference. I'm still smiling. :)

Speaking of woes, its been an interesting few days, basically life altering. Things have definitely changed for the better though, and I'm optimistic about what the future may hold. Its a long story, I'll fill you in later.